Insomnia Awareness Week
Insomnia Awareness Week is sponsored by the American Sleep Association.
The primary objective of this campaign is to improve the nation’s knowledge about the signs, symptoms, complications, diagnosis, and treatment options of Insomnia.
News stations and sleep professionals from around the country will be providing valuable information every day during Insomnia Awareness Week.
SYMPTOMS of INSOMNIA
COMPLICATIONS of INSOMNIA
| – Difficulty initiation sleep
– Difficulty mainaining sleep
– Mind racing and ‘clock watching’ during the middle of the night.
– Anxiety about not getting enough sleep
| – Anxiety about sleep
– Feeling unrefreshed after sleep
|Find Out More About Insomnia|
Latest posts by Physician Reviewed M.D. (see all)
- Ask The Sleep Doctor:How Common is Sleep Apnea, Vagal Nerve Stimulators, Ambien and More - October 25, 2018
- Ask The Sleep Doctor: Sleep Apnea in Child, Depression and Sleep, MVA and OSA, Morphine & Sleep - September 2, 2018
- Ask The Sleep Doctor: What about 6 Hours of Sleep? Depression and Sleep Apnea? Traveling with CPAP? - August 28, 2018