Edited by Chris Idzikowski, ISBN 978-953-51-0293-9, 202 pages, Publisher: InTech, Chapters published March 14, 2012 under CC BY 3.0 license
For progress to be maintained in a clinical field like sleep medicine, unimpeded, unrestricted access to data and the advances in clinical practice should be available. The reason why this book is exciting is that it breaks down the barriers to dissemination of information, providing scientists, physicians, researchers and interested individuals with a valuable insight into the latest diverse developments within the study of sleep disorders. This book is a collection of chapters, which can be viewed as independent units dealing with different aspects and issues connected to sleep disorders, having in common that they reflect leading edge ideas, reflections and observations. The authors take into account the medical and social aspects of sleep-related disorders, concentrating on different focus groups, from adults to pregnant women, adolescents, children and professional workers.
- Chapter 4 Elemental Mercury Exposure and Sleep Disorder
- Chapter 6 Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome – A Twenty-Five Years Experience
- Chapter 7 Breathing Sleep Disturbances and Migraine: A Dangerous Synergy or a Favorable Antagonism?
- Chapter 8 Sleep-Disordered Breathing in Neurological Diseases
- Chapter 10 Parasomnias
- Chapter 12 Screening Methods for REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
For hard copies of the book: