DreamStation by Philips
- Compact, low-profile design with consumer appeal
- Powerful algorithms to acclimate patients in the early days of therapy and for the long term
- Daily Progress Feedback helps keep patients engaged with their progress on the path to adherence
- Integrated Bluetooth® in every device plus choice of Wi-Fi or cellular modems
- Easy connection to DreamMapper patient self-management system and to Encore Anywhere patient compliance management software
A sleek, stylish, low-profile design offers the important features patients told us they wanted in a therapy device. It’s small and light, making it easy to pack for travel. It features easy-to-navigate menus, a front-facing display that can be operated while lying down or sitting up in bed as well as an easy-to-clean, one-piece humidifier water chamber.
DreamStation includes a set of tools to help make it easy for patients starting PAP therapy and for their continued long-term use. EZ-Start can help patients gradually acclimate to therapy, while SmartRamp allows users to fall asleep to lower pressures
DreamStation is responsive, informative, easy-to-use and connects remotely to your care team. In every way, it’s designed to make it comfortable to help you stay committed to treating your sleep apnea.
- The colorful display features an icon-based navigation system.
- Among the leading CPAP brands, DreamStation features comprehensive selection of wireless options — including Bluetooth, Cellular and WiFi.*
- Performance Check— gives you peace of mind by simplifying in-home evaluation and troubleshooting, while confirming every morning that your device was working properly through the night.
- Provides maintenance alerts and reminders every 30 days.
- 63% quieter than the ResMed Airsense 10.**
- Available in CPAP Pro, CPAP Auto, BiPAP and Auto BiPAP versions to meet your therapy needs.
DreamStation setup without humidifier
DreamStation setup with humidifier
DreamStation adjusting humidification
DreamStation WiFi modem
ASA has a promotional partnership with Philips and has received funding from them.