The primary objective of this campaign is to improve the nation’s knowledge about the signs, symptoms, complications, diagnosis, and treatment options of narcolepsy.
News stations and sleep professionals from around the country will be providing valuable information every day during Narcolepsy Awareness Week.
SYMPTOMS of NARCOLEPSY
COMPLICATIONS of NARCOLEPSY
| – Excessive daytime sleepiness
– Hallucinations when going to sleep or waking up
– Feeling paralyzed when going to sleep or waking up
– Muscle weakness associated with intense emotions
|– Increased Risk of Motor Vehicle Accidents
– Difficulty achieving life goals secondary to daytime sleepiness
– Decreased Mental Performance
|Find Out More About Narcolepsy||Find Out More About Narcolepsy|