SleepMed, is the nation’s leader in Sleep and EEG diagnostic services and a major provider of therapy devices to sleep patients all over the United States.
SleepMed has an immediate opening for per diem/part time and full time Sleep technologist to run nocturnal sleep studies Baltimore, Maryland. Experience preferred, but will train the right candidate with nursing, respiratory or EEG background.
RESPONSIBILITIES(include but are not limited to):
· Functioning as support staff during testing hours
· Gain knowledge of the clinical terminology, operating principles, pertinent instrumentation and knowledge of diagnostic equipment
· Become fully trained to accurately record electrical signals from multiple recording parameters
· Demonstrate increasing independence and efficiency through acquisition of knowledge, training and practice
· Miscellaneous other duties, as assigned
SleepMed offers excellent salary and benefits.
· Experience is preferred, but will train the right candidate.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.