Have sleep lab will travel-gctid315

American Sleep Association Forums Technologists-gc38 Job Postings-gc35 Have sleep lab will travel-gctid315

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  JohnTZimmerman 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I need to relocate a complete four-bedroom sleep lab from Reno, Nevada to any very busy medical practice in the United States that is planning to start up a sleep lab. I have everything needed including just-granted AASM accreditation status for five years (which will have to be re-certified upon completion of the move and association with a new Medical Director).

I have four stationary polysomnogram systems (3 TeleDiagnostic Vista systems and 1 Oxford with a Grass EEG machine), four CPAP/Bi-level systems with remote controls, one ResMed Adapt SV, two exam tables two counter top sets with drawers and cabinets, hundreds of masks, four beds (3 of them motorized), 4 armories, 8 matching night stands, a front desk for an office manager, a HIPPA compliant medical filing cabinet, a large physician desk, 3 computer workstations, a round corner desk, a storage unit, several high-back chairs, and all of the electrodes, sensors, oximeters, etc. to record four patients per night.

I am both a registered polysomnographic technologist (RPSGT) and boarded in sleep medicine as a Ph.D. (Diplomate, American Board of Sleep Medicine). I am also a fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.

I must be associated with a very large referral source and located in a medical facility. I am now classified as an Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF) and must instead be associated with an active, very busy medical practice.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.