air gets trapped on my throat-gctid451

American Sleep Association Forums General Public General Discussion air gets trapped on my throat-gctid451

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  divotdiva 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

divotdiva

I have OSA. But it is strange because i can breathe air in easy then, I have to force air past my throat and tongue. I know this because I wake up I can hear the squeaky balloon sound, and my throat is closed hard, my stomach is full of air that could not escape, blood pressure is through the roof, and too many times I alternate that with horrible choking episodes of acid reflux. I am thinking of having a tongue surgery or radiofrequency done on my tongue and throat. This nightmare is every night of my life.

divotdiva

This is the thing. I can sleep fine if I take meds like SSR, SSRI’s. I think the meds keep me in a state of semi awake so that my throat does not completely relax. I just can’t tolerate the day to day side effects, and antidepressents cause weight gain, and I need to lose weight.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.