Sleepy Driving Awareness Day
Sleepy Driving Awareness Day is sponsored by the American
News stations and sleep professionals around the country will be providing life-saving information during Sleepy Driving Awareness Day .
MORE COMING SOON….
COMPLICATIONS of SLEEP DISORDERS
|– Excessive daytime sleepiness
– Accidents from daytime sleepiness
– Increased risk of heart attack, strokes, and arrhythmias with sleep apnea
– Decreased mental and physical ability
Latest posts by Physician Reviewed M.D. (see all)
- Ask The Sleep Doctor: Sleep and Appearance, Sleep and Alzheimer’s and Sleep and Hyperactivity - March 24, 2019
- Ask The Sleep Doctor:Depression and Sleep, Sleep Apps and Sleep Apnea and Car Accidents - February 12, 2019
- Ask The Sleep Doctor:Sleep Apnea in Child, Palpitations, Coffee and Sleep and more - January 18, 2019