By simply following these recommendations, you will facilitate more consolidated and restorative sleep. Although they may seem like common sense, many violate these tips daily.
Sleep Hygiene Top 5 Tips:
1. Keep a regular sleep schedule – go to bed and wake up at around the same time
2. Have a quiet and dark bedroom
3. Avoid alcohol, caffeine after 5 pm
4. Don’t read or watch TV in bed
5. Don’t take naps (unless you really need to).
Bonus: Do brisk exercise in the morning. Go for a job or fast walk for 2o minutes.
Also, don’t forget to have a comfortable mattress and bed.