|American Sleep Association|
|The American Sleep Association (ASA) is an organization dedicated to improving public awareness about sleep disorders and sleep health, promoting sleep medicine research, and providing a portal for communication between patients, physicians, healthcare professionals, corporations, and scientists. The ASA is a member-driven public service organization.|
- Information on Sleep Disorders
– Comprehensive sleep research abstract database and weekly email notification
– Resources for patients
– Message board and Forum
– Technologists Section
– Directory of sleep laboratories
– Sleep lab business practice forms
– Job postings
– Product and Service Directory with member reviews
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) affects about 18 million Americans. Some people with OSA are unable to use Continuous Positive Airway Pressure..
Stop Snoring Day 2015 American Sleep Association Announces ‘Stop Snoring Day’ 2015 In an effort to increase awareness about snoring and sleep..
Download the new ASA App for Android at https://play.google.com/store/search?q=americansleepassociation&c=apps